Social Media Integration
1. Can my newsletters be viewed online?
Yes. Login to your account, click on Create Send, select Create New Campaign, follow the following steps:
- Define your campaign and sender details
- Select the recipients for this campaign
- Select content types for the campaign, here you have 3 options, select HTML only, upload your template from your desktop, the file should be Zip/Rar/Html file. Click on next, preview your campaign
2. How can contacts share my messages on social media sites?
Good offers & good engaging content is more likely to be shared by the subscribers if your emailer/newsletter makes it easier for them to do so. Social sharing inside your mailer content is the way to do this. Your mailer should have social share icons in its design and preferably at the content line item level (and not at the header/footer only).
3. How can I capture new subscribers on my Facebook fan page?
There are two ways to achieve this.
1. On your Facebook fan page, you can use the available widget to integrate your site’s webform. Any FB user can then enter their email ID and signup for your newsletter directly on the Facebook fan page. For an example, you may want to visit https://www.facebook.com/OctaneIn and look at the Subscribe Now option on the left panel to sign up for the newsletter.
2. You may want to deploy Social Login+Consent on your website. Using their social IDs like Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter, the online user should be able to login to your site for some exclusive content or offer. Online user ID is now available for you to add to your subscriber list.
- Getting started with OctaneGo
- Contacts and List Management
- Campaign Settings
- Template Builder
- API and Dynamic Content
- Reports and Statistics
- Billing Information
- SMS Marketing
- Web Form for Lead Generation
- A/B Tests
The easiest, smartest, most advanced email analytics tool on earth.
Template Builder tool assists/equips your creativity to design customised email template.
Be sure to save your searches to later modify them for advanced segmentation.
Increase your visibility and create buzz around your email campaigns by integrating social media in them.
Trigger auto-responders for your subscribers for special occasions.
Enhance your sales in a few clicks.